Monday, June 1, 2009

My Latest Treasures

I'm always out hunting down a bargain to makeover.  I wanted to share my latest treasures....


I scored this from Goodwill for $4.99.  I plan to take the pegs off spray paint her up good and then replace the pegs with some hooks.  

I did a hit a few yard sales over the weekend and got this great bolt of fabric of $5.00!
I plan on using this to recover these bar stools that take quite a beating from my little Tornado. I have plenty so I can recover as necessary!
I also go this brand new cork board still in the package for $3.00.  My 5 year old claimed it immediately and ripped it right open.  Not sure if he is keeping it, or if it will remain a cork board, but it felt like a great find for the frame alone.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh love the corkboard! I want it. Lets go this saturday:) I want to go with you. Let me know. Julie

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Great snag on the fabric! It will look terrific on those lovely bar stools (:

SoBella Creations said...

You found some great stuff!

Love the corkboard. It would be great covered in a fabric.