Friday, June 5, 2009

Before and After

I don't have too much for you on this rainy friday in Greensboro, North Carolina.  However I love linking with Melissa at The Inspired Room on friday's so here I sit listening to the rain and not cleaning my 3 1/2 bathrooms I have to clean....two of which have clogs...thanks boys!

I have had some accomplishments, besides killing myself in boot camp this week.  By the way today was KILLER...made Monday look like a walk in the park!
I've been staring at this pile next to my side of the bed for at least 6 months.  Actually, this pile was after I "organized" the area and whittled it down to this much for the last month.  It maddens my husband to no end.  Well, he is gone all week and look what he has to come home to...
I threw everything away I could!  I must admit that all the magazine I could not part with are under my bed!
Here is the end result of my weekly vacuuming!  Isn't that just gross!  My Dyson is awesome! This is the usual weekly load!  Where does it all come from?????

I'm going to go dislodge my very sore body from the dent in the corner of my sectional and go get on those potty's!

Have a Beautiful Weekend!

7 comments:

Beach House Dreamer said...

Yeah, where does it all come from, some we know, other sources are rather peculiar like skin dust!

Doriana Gray said...

Congrats on cleaning up the pile...I had a similar pile next to my bed for many months as well. I have been quite disciplined since I cleaned it up though!

Chubby Chieque said...

He he... sometimes I wonder too where all that dust came from? Our houses are well close w/ 3 pcs window glasses.

Great to see that the magz went off & some favs hides under ur bed. I do the same.

Job well done...

sassy seamstress said...

i am sure your husband is so happy to come home to that. and doesn't it just make you feel better? i usually feel so "free" after decluttering.

Trish said...

You got me outside Saturday morning... I wanted to say thanks for the inspriation to "makeover"!!!

timbuck2mom said...

Sometimes those piles sit around my place because I think don't know what to do with them. But when I actually just start on the mess, I figure it out pretty easily. Looks great. Good job.

Elisabeth

Southern Fried Gal said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping over and leaving such a nice comment! I can totally identify with this post. We use a rainbow over here and the water is so yucky.