Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Get to know Foodzie.com

I want to tell you all about Foodzie!!! You have to check it out at www.foodzie.com. I cannot believe how much this company has grown. I was honored to be one of the four stores that the company started with. Foodzie is an online marketplace where you can discover and buy food directly from small passionate food producers and growers.

Here are a few words from them: We are a part of a bigger mission, to help change the way people eat. Our small piece of that mission is to help the small food producers across the country find customers and grow their business. We believe that instead of a small number of large food companies there should be a large number of small food companies. We’re a bit obsessed with good food and passionate about connecting those that like to eat it with the people that make it.

Here are some of the hundreds of things you can choose from...


Of course I have to start with me...The Dough Nut....here are my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies...made with organic peanut butter and organic free range eggs.

I really want to try some of these Single Malt Scotch Bars from Bon Bon Bar!


and maybe these Salted Chocolate Nut Caramallows also from Bon Bon Bar



I'm really digging this...Organic Ketchup from Happy Girl Kitchen!




I'm a big fan of Teriyaki and think this Pomegranate Teriyaki Sauce sounds like a winner too!
So, check out Foodzie and bookmark them. When ever you have a craving or need to send a gift I would recommend anything they have on there!





3 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Yum...everything looks so good. :)Great to know your business is doing well. They are the best cookies ever.

Suzi said...

Sounds amazing! I will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing.

Visiting from SITS.

Debbie said...

These all look great!
Dropped by from SITS.