Thursday, October 16, 2008

TGI Almost F!

OK, I must say this week has been a doozie all around! I'd like to give a shout out to my dear friend Karen and faithful follower of my blog. How many hours of driveway therapy have we done this week? We've logged 4 consecutive afternoons of bike riding/refereeing! I think I got to read about 1/2 page of my magazine during it all! I hold onto the hope that one day we will look back fondly at those sweethearts and remember their first days of 2 wheeling! So much better when you share it with a friend! Thanks for the camping chair all week! See you at 6:45 am! yeah, and too bad I did not have the camera out there this week b/c we had some really great photo ops...love the bike "dismounts" they do!


Also, I'd like to report in that we had a wonderful dinner of shrimp and broccoli stir fry. I stayed strong and did not go to the grocery. We are officially out of milk and bread....see you tomorrow Mr. Teeter!


It is 8:00 and I'm heading down the hall for kisses and prayers and then I am COUCH bound to await for Grey's Anatomy!


Next week I will be breaking the camera back out and I'm thinking of doing a favorite things series.

Love and prayers to all.....

No comments: