I have approximately 12 minutes before I leave to go pick up My Little Tornado from one of his last few days of preschool EVER! I'll then spend the rest of my day following him and managing the chaos of this free spirit, enjoy every moment little boy.
Let me tell you that this child is the love of my life, but is so physically draining. He has so much energy and the messes that I have to clean up on a daily basis are just stinking unbelievable. I have at least one pee in you pans, laughing so hard, story a day about him. I could do an entire blog just on his daily activities. He cracks me up! Let me just summarize a few of his characteristics.
1. He can eat NOTHING with out leaving a full 3 ft. radius around him of food. It is a true mystery how the food finds it way that far from the body that has been eating it. If I had one of those iRobot vacuum things, it would just follow him around all day. He eats like a squirrel, crumbs just a flying out everywhere.
2. He can climb or scale anything in a matter of seconds. Nothing is out of reach or off limits.
3. He can find a puddle ANYWHERE and jumps right in without hesitation. Loves to play in the rain too!
4. His nickname on the baseball team is Hollywood! It is always a show.
5. Yesterday I saw his underwear off next to him on the floor. I asked him if that was his underwear, he looked at me and without hesitation said "Yeah, it fell out of my pants."
I've enjoyed so many precious moments with him as a preschooler. He truly loves life and has taught me so much about life and seizing the moment. I've learned to let him enjoy the puddle, play in the rain, and see life through his eyes. I want to be remembered as a mom who let him live and enjoy all nature has to give us. Yes, it gets dirty, it gets redundant...but in the end I know it will be worth it.