Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Digs for Dough!

Check out my latest editions to the ole homestead courtesy of Janelle at O Sew Precious! As you recall I found 2 fabulous pieces of fabric on the clearance table at Printer's Alley. About 3-4 yards total and I think I spent about $12. Just about the same time Janelle was craving some cookie dough...well we bartered and look what I got!!!


Two of these pillows for my couch with T's monogrammed on them! I think they complement my couch perfectly and really dress up the chocolate brown Costco specials. I'm not knocking my Costco pillows...they are the best lay on the couch pillows ever...SOOO comfortable.
Janelle also whipped up this table runner for me and put that fabulous T right in the middle!

Another look at the table! I hope to have the final reveal of this area done soon. I am anxiously awaiting my egg watercolors from L. Herbert Designs I first saw on Nesting Place. I am going to hang them on the wall over this table and finish off my Walmart lamps with some fringe.
Check out Janelle's website at O Sew Precious. She has TONS of great stuff! Lots of great kids clothes, gifts and all things monogrammed!


1 comment:

{darlene} said...

those are great monograms. Thanks for the link!