Friday, January 9, 2009

Reflections on 2008....loving 2009 so far!

Melissa at The Inspired Room (a new blog to me and I'm LOVING it!) is having a party today to discuss our 12 month goals for 2009. I've thought about this a lot for the past few weeks. My 2008 was a really great year I must say. It had it rough moments for sure, but it ended on a very positive note. I feel I've grown a lot and look forward to all that 2009 has to give me...good and bad. I've made a list of things I want to expand on and either continue doing or do a better job at.


1. Be more giving
2. Laugh with my kids more
3. Be my husbands best friend
4. Spend more time at school with my kids
5. Watch less TV
6. Stop obsessing about crumbs that are constantly present in my house
7. Grow in my faith
8. Get a mentor, be a mentor
9. Go on a vacation with just my husband for 7 days
10. Be more content with what I have
11. Grow a garden
12. Learn to play
13. Clean and paint all the baseboards in my entire house
14. Get rid of my CLUTTER...it never happens for me!
15. Organize my digital pictures and tapes from the video camera...wishful thinking!
16. Learn to tolerate my aging dog


That should be enought to get me started! I generally don't like the odd years, don't ask me why, but I'm feeling 2009 is going to be a great growing year for me and those surrounding me. I'v really enjoyed my first few months of blogging and have "met" so may awesome, wonderful women in this new world of blogs. God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wonderful list of goals! I wish you blessings on reaching each and every one of them!