Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting to Know The Nut

I'll think I'll start my blog off with a few facts about myself....in case one day someone reads this and wants to know the MJ of 2008.



Interesting Facts About Me.....

The first thing I said to myself when I met my new office mate in June 1999 is "Oh crap, he's cute!" I married him September 1, 2000! I love you Darrin...you are still as cute as ever!

1. I turned my Glock .40 (that would be a 40 caliber handgun) in for a life at home on April 4, 2004 with the birth of my first son Ethan...what a ride. Next came Grayson on March 12, 2004 and we will call it DONE at the Taylors!

2. I can't stop painting things in my house!!! The staff at Sherwin Williams know me well! Hi Shirley!

3. I love making people happy through food, good food! I LOVE FOOD!

4. I LOVE COOKIES! If you do too....stop by Juice N Java...there serving mine...or just call me!

5. I love Beth Moore Bible studies. I've seen her speak 4 times. She has walked up to my car in Blowing Rock, NC and spoke to me and my girls!!!! We got an "Amen Sister!" Not everyone in the car was as "star struck" as I...oh well!

6. My dream day is to stay at home all day ALONE!

7. I don't like it when friends text and talk on their cell phones while trying to hang out with me.

8. I'm a terrible gardener and houseplant attendant...everything dies a slow and painful death!

9. I'd rather e-mail than talk on the phone most days...I can be chatty too if you call me first!

10. My extended family is dysfunctional...just like yours!

11. I love my life...but if you would have told me in 1995 (age 25) that I would be married, living in suburbia, driving a mini-van (the absolute sin in my previous life), baking for a small pittance (but loving it!!!) loving the Lord my Saviour, I don't think I would have believed you! Thank you Lord for not giving up on me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! i love it! it's great..you should be a writer like your man!
and i love you more...
ACC