Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lost in Dough Land


I've been a busy nut this week! It is once again time for my friend Jeanna's annual Silpada Mystery Hostess Party. Each year she hosts a fabulous party and gives all the free jewelry away. We are talking over $2,000 in free jewelry to be had! Maybe this year will be my lucky year!

She is also a big fan of my cookies and loves to share them with her friends. So, once again I will make my appearance with a boatload of dough for sale. If you are local please stop by or call Jeanna to place an order and get in on qualifying for the grand prize...you don't have to be present to win.

If you do, please drop my name because I will get a free entry for sending you!!

MYSTERY HOSTESS SHOW August 7, 2009

JEANNA COLE

WHEN: Friday, August 7th

WHERE: 8249 Ipswich Court, Summerfieldwww.mapquest.com

TIME: 6:00pm-9:30pm (floating)

RSVP: (336) 644.6687 or jcole77@triad.rr.com

*****************************************************

Bring a Guest: 1 entry

Each piece ordered: 1 entry

Book a Show or Join my Team: 3 entries

At the end of the night, we will draw to see who wins the MYSTERY HOSTESS FREE JEWELRY...last year 3 winners split $2,200 in free jewelry!!!There will be other discount drawings too! Phone orders DO qualify you to win!

There will be professional CHAIR MASSAGESagain this year, Terry Kahn (former owner of Bardy's Jewelers) will be here BUYING YOUR GOLD and the FAMOUS COOKIE DOUGH IS BACK TOO! You won't want to miss this FUN night out with good food, friends, drinks and JEWELRY! www.mysilpada.com/jeanna.cole

MasterCard, Visa, Cash and Personal Checks accepted

Can't wait to see you then!!

~Jeanna

No comments: