Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nester is hosting a Garland Party! I decided to get in on it...a little late. Hey, I got to hang out with her again last Sunday at the Holiday Open House in Greensboro where we and a bunch of crafty women hocked our goods once again. Anyway here is my Christmas fakery....

It is all fake I say! But a big step up from previous years. I was inspired by Nester to take it up a notch this year. It is fluffier. I took what I had and added a few new things too.


I'm really into white this year. So I added sprays of white in between fake berries and pointsettas.

So shiny!



Fake wreath from a few years ago...I just added the white to it.




I did finish my shutter...love how it won't stay straight on my wall!
I feel my mantel is not quite finished. I need something on the other side. I'm trying to get my hands on another Rennaisance Hurricane from Southern Living.





6 comments:

Half of the Style Sisters said...

Love your decorations. The candle with the fresh cranberries is fabulous.

S said...

Beautiful, perfect, and exquisite. Love your home!
Lamp Tramp

Erika said...

Your fur wreath turned out great!

sassy seamstress said...

so glad to see you finally linked. i know you're up to your eyeballs in dough! hang in there. it's almost over.

Kathy said...

Your garland is very pretty! I love the white too. It really makes the red berries "pop." I also like the cranberries with the candle! So elegant!

Kim@ForeverWherever.com said...

I think everything looks wonderful! I right there with you on the fake garland!!! I do love the photos on the shutter. I'm going to have to try that!
-Kim