Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Evidence of a Crime!

OK, can you tell what this is from this picture??? It is a BLOWUP SNOWMAN!!! I spied this tonight on my way home and was quite disturbed! The leaves are not even down yet, the turkey has not been carved. I wish I could have gotten a good picture of the crime across the street from this one. Let me paint the picture...it is a very large GRINCH and the Christmas lights are up...NOOOOOO! Am I being a Grinch for getting so upset? Surely I am not the only one who does not like to see houses decorated until after Turkey Day. I also enjoyed my first "songs of the season" in Michaels the other day. In my world we listen to Christmas music on our way home from Thanksgiving in Nasville, not on the way there! Sadly I must drive past these two Christmas shrines several times a day.

1 comment:

sassy seamstress said...

i agree completely. although, we do sometimes cheat and listen to them on the way to our thanksgiving meal. but definitely no decor until after t-giving!