Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Big A#$ Birthday Cookie!


OK, my new venture in the world of cookies is BIG cookies! I have now done 3 big cookies for birthdays. My dear little neighbor does not like cake...he is a smart boy who prefers chocolate chip cookies...so we whipped up this for him. It was a huge hit. No overly sweet icing in colors no one should be eating, no high fructose corn syrup...just real ingredients. I cannot take credit for the cute monkey on the top..that was his mommy's art work.

So, if you want to make the switch from cake to cookies I'm your girl!

1 comment:

sassy seamstress said...

you should really get sitemeter so that you can tell how many people are visiting your site. it's quite interesting. actually, i think there's a better one out there...maybe blogpatrol. check it out.